- Leaving Waikiki, get on H1 West.
- Take the Likelike Highway exit (exit 20A for Highway 63). Likelike Hwy will bring you through the Ko’olau Mountain range to the east side of the island.
- After going through the tunnel on Likelike, use the right two lanes to take the HI-83/Kahekili Hwy ramp.
- Turn right onto Haiku Road.
- Turn left on HI-830/Kamehameha Highway.
- You’ll go over a small, narrow bridge, and He’eia State Park will be your very next right hand turn into our entrance.
- Our office and gift shop is located just inside the main banquet hall building at the top of the main parking lot.
- If you get to He’eia Kea Small Boat Harbor, you went just too far.
FROM NORTH SHORE
From Turtle Bay or East of Sunset Beach
- Come down the coast on Kamehameha HWY 83 and He’eia will eventually be on your left as you drive through the bay
- Make sure to follow the water the entire way as the highway splits- follow Kamehameha Hwy to your left, not Kahekili Hwy
From Haleiwa or West of Sunset Beach
- Take HWY H2 South to H1 East to H3 East to Kane’ohe
- Exit onto HWY H3 East and go through the tunnel
- Take exit 11 for 83/Kamehameha HWY and turn left at bottom of off-ramp towards Kane’ohe town
- Once in Kane’ohe town stay on Kamehameha until you arrive at He’eia State park passed Kane’ohe
- Park in the main parking lot, the banquet hall is located at the top of lot
- Check in at our office/gift shop located just inside the main banquet hall building.
FROM WEST SIDE
- From Makaha, Disney Aulani Resort, JW Marriott Ihilani, Ko’Olina Resort and West Oahu
- Take HWY H1 East.
- Exit onto HWY H3 East and go through the tunnel.
- Take exit 11 for 83/Kamehameha HWY and turn left at bottom of off-ramp towards Kane’ohe town.
- Stay on Kamehameha HWY through Kane’ohe town and He’eia State park on your right immediately after the bridge. (If you hit He’eia Kea Small Boat Harbor, you just missed it.)
- Turn right into He’eia State Park. Our office and gift shop are located in the main banquet hall building at the top of the parking lot.