Kayak and snorkel beautiful Kane’ohe Bay at your own pace. Choose your own adventure and experience the pristine waters, reefs, and diverse sea life that are totally unique to Kane’ohe Bay! And check out the world-famous “sunken island” sandbar! We’ll give you a waterproof map of the bay, and our expert staff will brief you on everything you need to know to have a safe and fun day on the bay! All of your equipment will be set up for you right on the water’s edge, ready to go!
- Tandem kayak (up to 4 hours) - $75
- Tandem kayak (up to 8 hours) - $85
- Single kayak (up to 4 hours) - $59
- Single kayak (up to 8 hours)- $69
Points of interest and snorkel sites include:
- Coconut Island aka "Gilligan's Island"
- "Sunken Island" aka the famous Kane'ohe Sandbar!
- Numerous remote patch reefs formed by the healthiest living coral reef on Oahu!
Kane’ohe Bay is protected from open ocean swell and current by Oahu’s only barrier reef, which makes it perfect for paddlers of all ages and ability levels! And its numerous unique patch reefs and the sandbar make for awesome snorkeling destinations!
This Package Includes
- Kayak with comfort backrests, paddle, and life jacket
- Waterproof map and safety/educational briefing
- Snorkeling gear, waterproof dry bags, anchors, and coolers available at additional cost.*
Monday-Saturday, 8:00am-4:00pm. All rentals must be returned no later than 4:00pm.
We are closed on Sundays and Federal Holidays.
Kayak: No infants. Ages 3+. All participants must be able to fit at least a 30-50 pound life jacket.