Kayak and snorkel beautiful Kane’ohe Bay at your own pace and experience the pristine waters, reefs, and diverse sea life that are totally unique to the Bay! You can even check out the world-famous “sunken island” sandbar, if you’re up for it! We’ll give you a waterproof map of the bay, our expert staff will give you a brief lesson on safe kayaking and snorkeling procedures, and then you’ll be all set for your day on the bay!
- Tandem kayak (up to 4 hours) -$75
- Tandem kayak (up to 8 hours) -$85
- Single kayak (up to 4 hours) - $59
- Single kayak (up to 8 hours) -$69
Points of Interest/Snorkeling Sites:
- Coconut Island aka "Gilligan's Island"
- "Sunken Island" aka the famous Kane'ohe Sandbar!
- Sunken City
- Numerous remote patch reefs formed by the healthiest living coral reef on Oahu!
Kane’ohe Bay is protected from open ocean swell and current by Oahu’s only barrier reef, which makes it perfect for paddlers of all ages and ability levels! This barrier reef has allowed marine life to flourish and as a result, Kane’ohe Bay contains some of the most stunning snorkeling that you can experience on the Hawaiian Islands!
This Package Includes
- Kayak with comfort backrests, paddle, and life jacket
- Waterproof map and safety/educational briefing
- Rinse-only showers on site at He’eia State Park
- Snorkeling gear, waterproof dry bags, anchors, and coolers available at additional cost.*
Monday-Saturday: 8:00am-4:00pm. All rentals must be returned no later than 4:00pm.
Closed on Sundays and Federal Holidays.
No infants. Ages 3+. All participants must be able to fit in at least a 30-50 pound life jacket.