Visitor Safety Precautions
- If you are feeling ill, or displaying any symptoms linked to COVID-19, please refrain from visiting to ensure the safety of our other guests.
- Encourage guests with pre-existing conditions to suspend visitation temporarily due to their increased COVID-19 risk.
- Staff have daily temperature checks prior to clocking in for the day.
- Maintain social distancing as much as possible. Everyone must wear face coverings at all times when maintaining a distance of at least 6 feet from others is not feasible.
- Face coverings must be worn by all guests until ready to launch.
- There will be ample signage to direct our guests where to check-in for kayak rentals, along with designated spots to stand while waiting in line to maintain proper distancing.
- We will be encouraging guests to call ahead or book online to avoid unnecessary contact during the check-in process.
- After check-in, guests will be directed via signs to the waterfront where their kayak is located.
Sanitizing & Cleaning Procedures
- All Kama’aina Kids employees will be wearing masks and sanitizing their hands in-between customers.
- There will be hand cleaning stations (hand sanitizer dispensers and/or sinks) available to all guests at check in, restrooms, and waterfront.
- All rental equipment- snorkeling gear, dry bags, coolers, anchors, lifejackets, paddles- will be sanitized thoroughly after each use.
- All kayaks will be cleaned and sanitized after each use.